Natural Factors Critical Care Probiotic, 30 Caps
Natural Factors Critical Care Probiotic is a 9-strain formula that includes five strains of Bifidobacteria and four strains of Lactobacilli, providing powerful support for gastrointestinal and immune system health. This potent formulation includes L. paracasei, L. rhamnosus, L. acidophilus, L. plantarum, and B. bifidum, proven to help eliminate or reduce the growth of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), and to lower incidence of Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea.
This multistrain formula can quickly restore the diversity of microflora after antibiotic use, with L. acidophilus particularly helpful in counteracting antibiotic-associated diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and constipation.
The probiotic strains L. paracasei, L. acidophilus, B. animalis subsp. lactis, B. bifidum, and B. longum have been shown to help reduce the production of pro-inflammatory substances and to alleviate the gastrointestinal effects of psychological stress. Reducing inflammation can help in the management of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and food intolerances. Beneficial gut bacteria also play a role in the prevention and management of yeast overgrowth and urinary tract infections.
Each strain in this formulation has been carefully selected for its natural resistance to gastric acid, allowing the probiotics to reach the intestines at full potency.
- Provides maximum support for acute digestive health needs
- Restores and maintains healthy, balanced intestinal flora
- Combats antibiotic-associated digestive discomfort
- Supports GI intestinal integrity to help prevent or repair “leaky gut” syndrome
- Enhances immune system activity and reduces inflammation
- Limits growth of putrefactive and pathogenic bacteria